Namaste



Hello People ~ Well this post might seem to, not have anything to do with Simpy Josephine awww........but it does.  This is a story of challenge, overcoming, and allowing your true potential to become.  For me yoga was the path, that lead to all of these things.  Its hard to believe that at one point I was a very weak individual, but it is very true.  Yoga changed all of that for me, when I became physically strong I was able to overcome, so many thing.  As for my voice.........still working on that one.


  
Whatever you need in your life, to allow yourself to come first, you must do.  We cannot be excellent parents, loving partners, great friends, or happy people unless we take care of ourselves first. Otherwise we end up dropping our baggage here and there.  And as far as I am concerned this planet doesn't have any more room for baggage.  Our children don't need it either, because if we don't do something about it, they will be reliving it. Yoga was the light switch for me ~ through my practice I was able to love myself first.  Which was not an easy road, very bumpy in fact ~ oh yes and I am still on it.  Reliving all the crap ~ ola that I didn't seem to figure out the first or second time around.
But that is FINE, because we have time to live, and learn, and grow.




Yoga is so much more than exercise ~ and I so encourage you to try it, if you haven't.  Yoga is a practice, kind of like life.  Connecting our breath ~ our life force ~ to certain poses ~ creates amazing strength.  Not to mention flexibility ~ flexibility in our lives too.  Because what we put out there to the universe, comes back ~ so make it good.  Yoga practice calls for intention ~ living with intention.  What is your intention for the day?  The week? The year? Your life?  What do you want to change?  Allow the process ~ be your true potential.



Every time we practice a pose we become better at it, just like life. Relaxing into a pose is also a big part of it, as in life again.  Slowing down our breath and connecting to our true selves allows for a lot of self realization.  Something we can all benefit from.  So on a lighter note feeling good is also a benefit of yoga.  Here is a sun salutation ~ My all time favorite.

 


Oh man ~ I haven't even touched on balance yet.  Yes yoga has brought so much of the balancing factor into play.  So whatever you need, whether it be strength, balance, peace, or flexibility.  Yoga can help you on your path. So go forth ~ and be your highest potential.  Live a meaningful and purposeful life.  Bumps in the road will come, and we can choose to have the strength to overcome them. The flexibility to dodge them, the balance to withstand them, and the peace within ourselves to let go. So as they say breath in the good shit, and breath out the bull shit.  Take what you need for yourself, because that is all we really have, control over ourselves.  How we choose to live and be on this planet.  Have a very blessed life..........Namaste.  The light in me honors the light in you!

Comments

  1. Everything's a cycle, isn't it? Great post, resonates a lot. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cycle for sure, thank you. Its been week filled with all kinds of realization. And lots of strong woman in my life.

      Delete

Post a Comment