magical spring moments + medicine making, dye pots, episode #4, and family time


spring has arrived + its glorious.  march seemed to fly by with a poof, now april is whizzing right along with it.  i am preparing for rendezvous, my winter stash of loveliness is about to be on display.  i've also been working on my youtube podcast, having a lot of fun with that.  just released episode #4. lets start off with a few scenery shots, from the past month or so.








the sweet violets are out, and that makes me so happy.  violet vinegar is one of my favorite herbal creations, so this year i decided to go with oxymel making.  here is a past post i wrote on violets, the possibilities are endless.




moving on to my dye pot + yay onion skins, how i love thee. my latest dye project was dyeing cotton, jersey knit, and a slip.




i cover the oxymel making, onion dye, and verity hope pattern sewing in my latest episode.....check it out.  like, comment, and subscribe.


easter was a glorious time.... the weather was perfect, and so was the quality time with the fam.





i am looking forward to may, its one of my favorite months. lots of plant connections, sunshine, and rain.  if you are local come say "hi" at eureka rendezvous days.  saturday april 27th, i'll be in the village all day. you can stay connected over at my website simplyjosephine.com. wishing you all a fabulous spring, namaste.     dacia











Comments