Valentine's Day Etsy Finds


Wow + Valentine's Day is in 21 days!!!!  Which means you DO have enough time to order a gift, and Etsy is just booming with gifts.  You can find something completely unique and perfect for those you love. Like take these beauties up here, such a lovely decoration.  Available at Sweet Pea Boutique  So lets get started, these are my top picks from Etsy, this love season.  Lets start with kids, get the clean version of Valentine's Day over with first.......




Oh my, these are so damn cute.  My daughter, Miss Josephine herself is sooooo into straws these days.  Make your morning breakfast beverage a little more special, or better yet party time!!! Available at Twigs & Twirls


Isn't this cute, and true.  Available right now at Gifted Sugar.  So much sweetness in all of these shops.


Little Miss could always use a new headband.......because its still winter.  And she has probably lost the really cool one you bought her right before it started to get cold.  So She Did Shop, has some wonderful gifts.


Alright we got those damned kids out of the way, shall we move onto cards.  I love this card, so cute.  Plus the person I am card shopping for, shall I say is a Crazy Cat Man.  I however didn't go with this one, I am more of a dirty card girl.  But this is sweet none the less.  Also available in magnet. Pop Doggie 


Awe now this is more like it... Four Letter Word Cards


Well now isn't this sweet, On The Inside check it out.  Way too much loveliness to decide.


Nothing really says, I love you, like touch.  So the best way to get a massage, is to give a massage.  Simple enough, right?  I make this lovely massage butter and it is available in my shop, Made by Dacia


So I am all about the lighting, and these look pretty fabulous to me.  Although I did want to stick with US shops, this one being in the UK, I couldn't pass it up.  I have this kind of lighting all over my house and I love it.  I am blessed with a step mother that makes these, however she does not have a shop....darn it. This shop is wonderful Button Owl Boutique


The person who cooks food for you, I think deserves a little love package.  Actually I think we take packages any way we can, but hey measuring spoons are nice. Beehive Handmade has so many to choose from.


Awe yes a little apron love.  Another one from my shop, aprons are near and dear to my heart.  I have lots to choose from, Valentine Apron.  I do believe that concludes it.  My top etsy picks for Valentine's Day.  Love is good year round, however it is nice to have a special day, to say I love you, appreciate you, and wouldn't want it any other way.  And if you aren't saying that to your partner, then move on.  You will be doing them a favor also.  As always I wish you peace, love, and all that. Namaste.


Comments