How To Make ~ The Sweetest Massage Cream


Hello everyone! Right away I want to say I LOVE this stuff, I've been making it for a while now, mainly for myself.  But its time to share, this completely natural massage cream.  Creamy in the jar it instantly melts into a high quality massage oil.  Perfect for all body parts.  The ingredients are often found right in our own homes.

 
The first step to creating this loveliness is measuring out your oils.  To keep things simple I use equal parts, each oil.  Maybe a little more coconut oil, if you like. Equal parts coconut oil, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil. This mixture is so nice.  So depending on how much you are making, that is what you use.  Just for personal use I would start with a 1/2 cup each oil, or less.  Depending on how much you love and are loved.  Massage is something we need on a regular basis, its impossible to have too much of it.  Touch has amazing healing benefits, like take calming the nervous system, for one.
 
 
I use a scale for all of my creations, that's mainly because I make such large quantities of products at a time.  You could even eye ball it, if you like.  But a scale is a worthwhile investment.  I measure the coconut oil first, and get it melting.  I place it in a pan, on low.  While that is melting I set up the kitchen aid.  Feel free to mix by hand if you are aid ~ less.
 
 
After the coconut oil has melted, pour it into the other oils.  Which will be cold, and waiting to be mixed.  Or should I say whipped.  I whip on low for about 15 minutes or so.  Depends on what I have going on, sometimes I get side tracked, and that thing will whip for a half hour.  Lastly you add the essential or fragrance oil.  I usually use essential oils for all that I do, however this Mediterranean Fig is so nice.  I used it. I purchased it from one of my favorite Whitefish shops, Sage & Cedar.  If you are in the area, check it out.  You will want one of everything.  http://www.explorewhitefish.com/content/sage-cedar/  


Then its time to pour, your loveliness into a container of sorts.  Just let them sit, it will take a few hours to set up.  Coconut oil has a 76 degree melting point.  So if your room is that temp or warmer, they will stay liquid.  But being that its winter in Montana I don't think many of you will experience that.  Liquid is nice too.


The power of touch, really is something.  Whether it be gentle or full on deep tissue, it is healing.  We as humans need it, to promote relaxation and well being.  Just make it part of your wellness routine.  The more you touch, the more you will be touched.  Unless you live with a selfish bastard, then I suggest, you move on.  Massage delivers oxygen and nutrients to our cells.  It also increases the feel good chemicals in the brain, and decreases stress hormones. If you would like to purchase this strait from me, you can.  The link to my shop is as follows https://www.etsy.com/listing/218429472/mediterranean-fig-massage-cream Also if you would like to stay connected, and see more of what I do.  You can visit my  catch all page http://www.visitnwmontana.com/gifts/simply-josephine.html 

Anyway I wish you all the bodywork you can handle, because you deserve it.  Have a very productive, blessed, and fabulous day! Namaste.

Comments